To become an EU official and work in the inspiring multicultural environment of the European institutions, you need to pass the EPSO exams. In the course "Becoming an EU Official: The methodology to succeed" you will get to know the methodology and all the keys and insights that you need to reach your goals.
-Students in the last academic year of their year bachelor.
-Professionals with a 3-year bachelor degree.
-General public who are interested in applying for an EU working position.
- 1. Introduction to the course.
- 2. The European Institutions and the career system.
- 2.1. Let´s start from a common point: what is the European Union and what are its priorities?
- 2.2. What is the EPSO contest and why is it for you?
- 2.3. What institutions can you access through the EPSO competition?
- 2.4. What kind of profile does the European Union look for?
- 2.5. What do the European institutions offer you?
- 2.6. Take the floor: Why do you want to work in the European institutions?
- 2.7. How can you get a job in the European Union?
- 2.8. EPSO is your goal, Yepso!, the one who helps you achieve it.
- 2.9. When do I start?
- 2.10. How is the selection process?
- 2.11. The road to success.
- 3. Preselection test.
- 3.1. Verbal reasoning.
- 3.2. Numerical reasoning.
- 4. Preselection tests.
- 4.1. Abstract reasoning.
- 4.2. Situational judgement.
- 5. Introduction to subsequent selection tests: E-tray, Assessment Centre and Reserve List.
- 6. Recapitulation, Q&A and closing.
200€ Isento de IVA
Este curso de formação pode ser realizado na(s) seguinte(s) localidade(s):
O curso será lecionado em inglês.
O curso, realizado em parceria com a Yepso!, será realizado com o número mínimo de 15 participantes e com um número máximo de 20 participantes.
A APEU reserva-se o direito de alterar o calendário do curso, com aviso prévio e procurando compatibilidade com os formandos inscritos.